I'll address each point separately.

> First you suggest members should keep ignorance, then you question members'
> integrity, you simply do not trust the membership, do you?

I trust the membership system. As for trusting individual members, I cannot say
whether or not I do trust them as I have not had dealings with the vast
majority of the 9500 APNIC members. There are, however, some members whose
integrity can be called into question.

> LARUS works with clients from over 60 countries of different cultural
> backgrounds, we do not judge, to decide our customer's value, opinions,
> instead, we respect their rights to have their views.
> And we believe exactly because of this diversity, a single internet could
> exist to this day, otherwise, we will have no internet by now.

You preach that you claim for a "free internet", yet some of your clients that
you support (China Telecommunications Group and China Mobile to name some,
based on information on your website) are state-sponsored telecommunications
carriers who are known to censor internet access. This is public knowledge.

> By the way, which client of ours do you have problems with?

I haven't had dealings with your clients so I cannot state with any certainty
whether or not I would have problems with them.

> Yes, we have IP addresses worth some money, but do every APNIC member, are
> you suggesting anyone holding an IP address is conflicted to contribute to
> the governance of APNIC?
> You want to forbid all APNIC members to participate?

No, I do not, because the vast majority of members who hold IP resources use
them for the purposes in which they told APNIC they would use them and didn't
obtain them under false pretenses.

Regards,
Christopher H.
________________________________
First you suggest members should keep ignorance, then you question members'
integrity, you simply do not trust the membership, do you?

LARUS works with clients from over 60 countries of different cultural
backgrounds, we do not judge, to decide our customer's value, opinions,
instead, we respect their rights to have their views.

And we believe exactly because of this diversity, a single internet could exist
to this day, otherwise, we will have no internet by now.

By the way, which client of ours do you have problems with?

Yes, we have IP addresses worth some money, but do every APNIC member, are you
suggesting anyone holding an IP address is conflicted to contribute to the
governance of APNIC?

You want to forbid all APNIC members to participate?

Seriously?

On Sat, 12 Aug 2023 at 17:10, Christopher Hawker