Hi Colleagues:

Just like in the United nation, a country big or small always gets the same
voting power.

We believe in diversity of membership and have members' voices heard, big
or small.

So I advocate EC consider putting one member one vote into the bylaw
reform, in process towards truly democratic RIR.

Kind regards.
Lu