I don't so much have an issue with fees... reasonable ones.

We charge a fee to the seller when we bring a buyer and seller together...
it is no different in selling a house or anything else like that.

But, there is the potential for excessive fees if people aren't aware of
what they could/should be paying.

...Skeeve

ske...@eintellegonetworks.com ; www.eintellegonetworks.com

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering