From: apple-crop [apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.com] on behalf of David
Doud [david_d...@me.com]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 9:33 AM
To: Apple-Crop discussion list
Subject: [Apple-Crop] Cosmic Crisp

A good concise article on what Washington state growers are doing with Cosmic
Crisp over the next two years - the figures are staggering -

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/washington-apple-growers-gamble-big-cosmic-crisp-byron-phillips?trk=mp-reader-card

'et cavete ab agricola’ -

'let the grower beware'…

…and the sales desks also...

David Doud - grower, IN - silver tip on early blooming varieties -
so sorry to see reports of the eastern temperatures of a couple nights ago...