From: apple-crop [apple-crop-boun...@virtualorchard.com] on behalf of maurice
tougas [appleman.maur...@gmail.com]
Sent: 18 February 2018 19:54
To: Apple-Crop discussion list
Subject: Re: [Apple-Crop] Test, IFTA in NZ, and MyIPM

Michael,

I've given sweepings to locals with pigs, and feed to my few dozen goats, but
otherwise they just make a smelly compost. I can mechanically pick up in two
days what used to take 18 man days so we aren't too far off of where we'd like
to be. For $10,000 the Perouso looks interesting if I can reduce the number of
passes thru the orchard. Scalping has also been an issue we've been trying to
deal with. Pretty easy to shave up and sweep an eight foot by five foot strip
of turf into sweeper.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Mo Tougas

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 2:46 PM, Michael Vaughn