<p>Con</p><p>I should tell you about my friend who had a genetic respiratory 
disease, cystic fibrosis. As he became an adult he developed fungal infections 
in his lung, including aflatoxin. It was very difficult to address and 
contributed to his eventual decline and death. These infections can be 
difficult to diagnose and just as difficult to address. I'd suggest searching 
for information on treatment of cystic fibrosis patients for fungal infections. 
The reason they become infected is much the same as your friend. Best wishes 
for a positive outcome Con.</p><p>Bill</p><p>&gt; &gt; &gt; RE: Apple-Crop: 
Biennial Bearing &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; Hello all, &gt; I have the 
unfortunate task of asking you what might turn out to be a life and death 
question.  any help at all would be better than nothing. &gt; Best wishes, &gt; 
Con Traas &gt; The Apple Farm &gt; Ireland &gt; ++353-52-41459 &gt;   &gt; &gt; 
&gt; </p>
William H. Shoemaker
Sr Research Specialist, Food Crops
St Charles Horticulture Research Center
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign

-- 
CoreComm Webmail. 
http://home.core.com

Reply via email to