From: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net [mailto:apple-c...@virtualorchard.net]
On Behalf Of dmnor...@royaloakfarmorchard.com
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 11:03 AM
To: Apple-Crop
Subject: Re: Apple-Crop: Pruning established open-center apple trees

Steven,

I don't know if you were looking to purchase a video, but I do have a video
by Gary Moulton that is one of the best I have seen on all aspects of
pruning, including the pruning of open center trees.  It's available on my
blog at  http://www.theorchardkeeper.blogspot.com
<http://www.theorchardkeeper.blogspot.com/> .  I hope this helps!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard