Hello all,

I am currently in the process of writing a journal paper on the results
of a long-term study into the application of gibberellins on apple
trees. The journal that I hope to submit to (Scientia Horticulturae)
require that I submit the names and contact details of four academic
reviewers, at least two of whom should not be from my own geographic
region.

I would very much appreciate if anyone on apple crop who is suitably
qualified, and would be interested in reviewing the paper, would reply
to me (by email preferably) in the near future. As you can see, I need
at least two volunteers, though four would be even better.

I would then forward your details to Elsevier (the publishers).

My contact details are:

Con Traas

Life Science Dept.

University of Limerick