Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 7:49 PM
Subject: Apple-Crop: Tree Value

Does anyone have any experience in valuing peach tree when a highway goes through your orchard?

Billy Reid
Reid's Orchard
Owensboro,KY

The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

--
Michael J. Fargione
Extension Educator, Cornell Cooperative Extension of Ulster County

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- The 'Apple-Crop' LISTSERV is sponsored by the Virtual Orchard and managed by Win Cowgill and Jon Clements . Apple-Crop is not moderated. Therefore, the statements do not represent "official" opinions and the Virtual Orchard takes no responsibility for the content.