Dave Champ WG copper is labeled under OMRI-

they list the following: Champ WG
Classification: Crop Pest, Weed, and Disease Control
Category: Coppers – fixed
Restriction: May be used for plant disease control if the requirements of 205.206(e) are met, which requires the use of preventative, mechanical, physical, and other pest, weed, and disease management practices. Must be used in a manner that minimizes copper accumulation in the soil and shall not be used as herbicides.

I will send you the lable off the cdms site.

Best,

Win

Win Cowgill
Professor and Area Fruit Agent
Department Head
Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Hunterdon County
New Jersey Agriculture Exp. Station
PO Box 2900
Flemington, NJ 08822-2900
Office 908-788-1338