We have Carol Browner (EPA) talking about the oil spill in the Gulf constantly. EPA's focus is down there, - not agriculture. This is perfect timing for agriculture to pound away at State environmental agencies and reduce their clout. State agencies will not get the attention in terms of agricultural issues if the Feds are all concerned about oiled pelicans. NJDEP is a mortal enemy of Agriculture, - just a bunch of lazy louts sitting in Trenton in air-conditioned offices, watching our water and pesticide reports roll in, - for what? It's all about another job-maker corrupt, nasty political system which produces nothing. I have many friends in agriculture all around the country, - people I do business with, who would concur with my thinking. As we all know it takes many long hours to produce a product, sell it and make a profit. I think it's high time agriculture, the producers and farmers, - made their voice heard. We ultimately have the power because we feed the people.

David Barclay
169 County Rd. East
Colts Neck, New Jersey 07722

Phone: 732-544-9035