I'm looking for other members input/experience with the use of remote "back-up"
type cameras for monitoring a sprayer from inside a cab. I have seen youtube
videos from europe with orchard rigs using cameras and a quick google search
turned up several options designed for ag use that cost between $400 and $900.
My concerns with regard to orchard use are:

1. Whats the minimum screen size required to get clarity?
2. How well do they work at night?
3. Does the screen create too much reflected light in the cab at night?

If anyone can answer these questions or has anything to else to add, it would
be appreciated.

Russell Holmberg
Holmberg Orchards
Gales Ferry, CT