On Saturday 02 January 2010, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
[...]
> Is GWEN_DB_SetIntValue() the right function to write the certs in the
>  cache? If is, I think his patch is incomplete, since I do not see it
>  there.
[...]

The function GWEN_DB_SetIntValue() modifies a value in a GWEN_DB object. This
doesn't change anything on your harddisk, it just changes things in memory.

So yes, the patch is incomplete as it only accesses existing entries in the
cert cache but doesn't create entries on disk.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/