On 5/4/2014 10:35 PM, Wesley Eddy wrote:

> We thought that perhaps a webex / teleconference "side meeting"
> would give people a chance to talk about next steps and help
> to advance this.
>
> If you're interested in participating in this, please respond
> to this poll on some possible times:
>
> http://doodle.com/ng3y444te6mbendx
>
> Assuming there's a critical mass of responses, we'll try to
> pick a time that's least inconvenient, though guaranteed to
> be terrible for some.

There was a pretty light response to this, which I interpret to mean
that most people aren't too interested in participating in a side
meeting on the draft.  Since this is a long IETF "break" between F2F
meetings, and we want to make progress, we may instead setup a call
sometime in June on all of the working group "business" in order to
get some momentum up and better prepare for the Toronto IETF meeting.

Since the updated draft is now out (thanks Gorry & Fred!), it
would be helpful if the folks who commented on it could glance
at the diffs, and let us know if it meets at least some of the
points made.

--
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems