I agree the focus has been on updating the recommendations section.

I quite understand that you have other things to do, so I'll try and
summarise comments on the earlier sections and see if you agree. When we
have a list we (with AQM chairs) can then decide what to do (work out how
long it will take to complete the job).

If other people *DO* have comments against specific parts of the current
text, please do tell the list.

Gorry