Hello, we're planning on holding an AQM conference call on June 24
at 1PM US/Eastern time.

We'll publish webex/telecon coordinates closer to the day.  This is
just a notification for calendar planning purposes.

We will also have it announced to the IETF announcement list soon.

The goal of this is to give us a chance to focus some higher bandwidth
discussion around the working group milestones, and hopefully make a
little bit of progress prior to the next actual working group meeting
at IETF 90.

I'm hoping that we need no more than about an hour and a half.

The rough agenda (for bashing) is:

1 - discuss overall WG status quickly
2 - discuss state of the 2309bis / recommendation draft
    - if any editors or people with comments are online, this will be
      a chance to discuss any remaining items that haven't converged
      through the mailing list yet
3 - discuss state of evaluation guidelines / scenarios
    - if one of the editors is available, we'd like them to share
      plans and status briefly
4 - discuss possibly adopting algorithms, as mentioned on the mailing
    list and get some feedback on this
5 - plan agenda for Toronto

--
Wes Eddy