On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 8:19 AM, Wesley Eddy <w...@mti-systems.com> wrote:
> Hello, we're planning on holding an AQM conference call on June 24
> at 1PM US/Eastern time.
>
> We'll publish webex/telecon coordinates closer to the day.  This is
> just a notification for calendar planning purposes.

I don't have webex capability. Do have google hangouts. Can dial in.

> We will also have it announced to the IETF announcement list soon.
>
> The goal of this is to give us a chance to focus some higher bandwidth
> discussion around the working group milestones, and hopefully make a
> little bit of progress prior to the next actual working group meeting
> at IETF 90.
>
> I'm hoping that we need no more than about an hour and a half.
>
> The rough agenda (for bashing) is:
>
> 1 - discuss overall WG status quickly
> 2 - discuss state of the 2309bis / recommendation draft
>     - if any editors or people with comments are online, this will be
>       a chance to discuss any remaining items that haven't converged
>       through the mailing list yet
> 3 - discuss state of evaluation guidelines / scenarios
>     - if one of the editors is available, we'd like them to share
>       plans and status briefly
> 4 - discuss possibly adopting algorithms, as mentioned on the mailing
>     list and get some feedback on this

I am interested in feedback  and discussion on the following two
drafts before that date, if possible:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nichols-tsvwg-codel-02

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoeiland-joergensen-aqm-fq-codel-00

IF the wg is interested in seeing this draft completed before ietf,
let me know soonest:

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~d/draft-taht-home-gateway-best-practices-00.html

I would probably accompany it with a preso on "the case for
comprehensive queue management",
talking about the expected network behavior and test suites developed
by other wgs like webrtc.

> 5 - plan agenda for Toronto
>

> --
> Wes Eddy