Hi Folks,
         I also <hangs head> could not get Cute Mouse to work for me. I
had always assumed that my species of rodent was just different. I was
not aware that I needed to tell it where its port was.

    Now, Cute Mouse runs like it should in Arachne, other DOS programs
(including my own) and in Windows 3.1 (when I HAVE TO).

    Further, booting from my "Arachne boot disk", I have more available
othodox memory than I have ever had before.

    And that would not have changed if L.D. had not asked the questions.

    Please continue to stir the pond, L.D., it makes things happen.  :)

Regards,
        Ron Clarke

Ron Clarke http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/music.html
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Ultimate DOS Internet Client