On Wed, 09 Aug 2000 13:52:08 +0000, Bastiaan Edelman wrote:

> About two month ago I asked on the list how to handle PDF...
> several answers came and two converters were installed:
> pdftotex.exe (PDF => TEXT) sometimes is good ; author
> Derek B. Noonburg; and I have a PDF to HTML (cann't find that one... is
> "somewhere" in my computer.
> But no images!
<snip>

Hi Bastian,

have a look at http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/ ,there is the latest version
of the XPDF package available, including an image extractor (extracts
images to ppm format, which is handled by PV and Paintshop Pro). Works
fine to me.

Regards Joerg
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Ultimate Internet Client
-- Arachne V1.65, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/