Excerpt from Cristian Burneci <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> This may be off topic, but it seems that we experience an invasion of fast
> and small browsers these days. Less than two years ago the choices
> were very limited. There were only IE and Netscape. Opera was only at the
> begining. Arachne was there too, and like today, the only fully graphical
> browser available for DOS.  Also nothing much for Linux

Linux had Lynx, not as advanced as it is now, no ability to access inline
images.  For graphic browsers, Linux had Arena (rather flimsy), but there was
also Netscape, and more recently, Amaya.

You are not off topic.  Knowing what other browsers can do is quite relevant
for judging the merits of Arachne and future Arachne development.