Hello List:

Recently I sent a message to a webmaster to complain about some
browser incompatibility problems on his website.

Not too long ago the web site used to work perfectly OK with
Arachne.  In the very recent past it started working just almost
OK with Arachne.  Currently it hardly works at all with Arachne.

This is what I received, in part, in reply to my complaint:

--------------

> Dear Mr. Heywood,

<snip>

> As for your browser's incompatibility, we did in fact test our most recent
> redesign on various internet browsers. But software currently available on
> the market does not test older browser versions.

Can anyone here please offer me some suggestions on how I might
best reply to this webmaster's remarks?

All the best,

Sam Heywood
--
This mail was written by user of The Arachne Browser:
http://browser.arachne.cz/