Hi,

I am using arangoDB 3.0.10 and arangodb-java-driver 3.0.3 (latest stable).
 I've written a java connector in my application, which is using
arangoDriver.executeAqlQueryRaw to return a cursor of Json documents as
Strings.

My input collection contains some single-level Json documents, where all
fields in the document are quoted strings (e.g. "business_address_city":
"├ůMLI" ). My query is returning all documents in the collection.

For every document returned, arangoDB logs in the console:

2016-10-12T08:21:02Z [1] WARNING DefaultCustomTypeHandler called

As well as being messy, i think this is really affecting the performance of
my application when selecting millions of documents.  Can anyone give me
some pointers on what is happening?

Thanks,
Rob