Hi Rob,

obviously this is not intentional.
We have tried reproducing this in 3.0 & devel, but with no luck yet.

I am a bit puzzled because you mention that it is ArangoDB 3.0.10 showing
that issue. The 3.0 branch does and never contained the string
"DefaultCustomTypeHandler". I remember that code being added to devel, so
it may have got into the 3.1 branch, but not 3.0. Can you confirm the
problem is actually occurring in an ArangoDB 3.0? And could you please
provide the query that triggers the problem?

Thanks
Jan