Hi Scott,

it will hopefully turn out to be a side-effect of issue #2422 (
https://github.com/arangodb/arangodb/issues/2422
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Farangodb%2Farangodb%2Fissues%2F2422&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGgZ3QGbRTwJDfxzdT0oOizlmeyow>)

which will be fixed in 3.1.18 (the next release).
It would be very helpful if you could try that release when it comes out. I
expect it to be released this week.
Best regards
Jan