Hey all just trying to start up arangosh today and i got...

Pretty printing values.

Could not connect to endpoint 'http+tcp://127.0.0.1:8529', database:
'_system', username: 'root'

Error message: 'Could not connect to 'http+tcp://127.0.0.1:8529' 'connect()
failed with #61 - Connection refused''

I am not an experienced programmer and i find the arango documentation both
daunting and illegible.

How do i get my connection to arango back?

then if i could do that, i would love some guidance on how to set up a ruby
on rails app to use arango if anyone knows any resources. i have searched
and found nothing on this.