oops. i guess it doesnt work with the current version. unfortunate because
its exactly what i need. it looks to me like the rails community is a bit
stuck in ralational database land, however as the arangodb community grows,
as it seems rather small compared to neo4j, i would hope someone would pick
up guacamole. new developers like myself may be the ones to get the rails
thinking out of the relational db box and it seems they are kind of a
perfect match for eachother arango and rails. neo4j has tons of
documentation for rails, but its licensing doesnt match my needs. arango
however seems a perfect fit for my app only that it is so hard for me to
get it connected to rails. maybe orientdb has something easier?meh , i may
just have to go with postgre