El sábado, 10 de marzo de 2018 14:34:16 (CET) Bruno Pagani via arch-dev-public
escribió:

> As long as you accept exceptions to this (I have scientific stuff in
> mind, like NetCDF — currently not built with CMake but will be in next
> release), I’m fine with this.

This is just about stopping systematically doing this. Of course particular
packages may have to modify their build options for certain reasons (although
personally I'd prefer if it was done transparently by setting the C(XX)FLAGS
explicitely instead of relying on semi-obscure cmake presets)