On 30-05-18, Florian Pritz wrote:
> On 30.05.2018 17:49, Baptiste Jonglez wrote:
> > What about sending previous years to the Internet Archive before deleting
> > them locally?
>
> I myself am not interested enough in keeping the old packages to figure
> out what rules the Internet Archive has and how I could upload all this
> data to them. If you are interested in this, please check with them if
> they are ok with adding this much data and if so, feel free to go to
> /srv/archive/ on orion and upload the files. If you do that I'll wait
> with deleting things until you are done. If you need any tools installed
> on the server to do this, tell me.

Ok, thanks, I will give it a shot in the next few days then!

Their software [1] is written in python, so can you please install these
packages:

  python-pip python-args python-clint python-docopt python-jsonpointer
python-jsonpatch python-yaml

It should be enough to allow me to install the client locally.

Baptiste

[1] https://github.com/jjjake/internetarchive