On 18/06/10 13:30, Allan McRae wrote:
From memory 1.42 broke encfs. The encfs developers blame boost, the boost developers blame encfs, so nothing was done in recent updates from either side.

So we either update boost or break encfs...
Thanks for the tip! Presumably you mean either we *don't* update boost or break encfs?

What a mess. For anyone interested you can read up on it here:

http://code.google.com/p/encfs/issues/detail?id=60

Boost really seems to have no interest in fixing this, but it looks like encfs may have found a work-around (the bug above was closed yesterday with status 'released'). Latest encfs release: http://code.google.com/p/encfs/updates/list

Maybe worth another try with the new encfs version?