On 06/18/2010 09:30 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
On 18/06/10 16:24, Daniel Bumke wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know what's going on with boost? It seems it was downgraded
from 1.42.0 to 1.41.0 a while back, and hasn't been updated to the
latest 1.43.0.

I was going to build the latest on my machine, but if there's something
wrong with it I might hold off or go with the older version. I know
there was some talk about splitting it up; is that the reason?

 From memory 1.42 broke encfs. The encfs developers blame boost, the
boost developers blame encfs, so nothing was done in recent updates from
either side.

So we either update boost or break encfs...

Allan

encfs devs released a new version which works with > 1.41.

yesterday i built 1.43 but the splitting is holding me back. It has a very annoying build system and until now we have in the bugtracker one which is copying files around from a directory to another. FS#19749

--
Ionuț