On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 01:22:44PM -0400, Francis Gerund via arch-general wrote:
> > The point is that the official Arch Linux support channels (forums,
> > mailing lists, etc.) are only for official Arch projects. Any derivative
> > projects, be they custom installers, distro derivatives, or anything
> > else, need to run their own support channels.
> >
> > If you have an issue with Talking Arch, bring it up with the Talking
> > Arch project maintainers. If they find your problem is actually with
> > something in Arch itself, then it would be approproate to raise the
> > issue on the official Arch support channels.
> >
> > --Sean
> >

> Tinu,
>
> The phrase "You are welcome" is actually meant to be indicative of the
> attitude with which I hope that new users would be greeted.
>
> Thank you for allowing me to clarify that point.

Please:
1. Bottom post your replies, like I have shown above.
2. Trim quoted content appropriately.
3. Reply to the message you are addressing, not a random message on a
different branch of the discussion.

All this helps keep mailing list threads readable and makes archives
more easy to navigate.

Thanks,

--Sean