Hello Everyone,

I am trying to install "Arches " , Arches Hip in my windows . And i wanna
make a website to search heritage places in my city. Like this >
http://www.philippineheritagemap.org/index.htm
But unfortunately i could not install the arches , So i like to know how to
deploy and install arches on my windows .
Help me to start the process from the beginning.

I install the following >

   - PostgreSQL relational database (version 9.3) (
   http://www.postgresql.org/download/)
   - PostGIS (version 2.x) spatial module for PostgreSQL (
   http://postgis.net/install)
   - Python (version 2.7.6 - there seem to be issues with later versions of
   python) (https://www.python.org/downloads/)
   - GEOS (http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/)

http://arches3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installing-dependencies-windows/
i have followed this,