Hi Vincent, regarding ElasticSearch, there is another command you can run
to reindex the database
python manage.py packages -o index_database
This takes a little bit of time, but it recreates all of the elasticsearch
indices. It doesn't affect your actual database.
If you need to reindex a specific resource, you can just change any
attribute on that resource and save it. Whenever a resource is saved, it is
reindexed.

Hope that helps!

Adam