We've been working on a test install of Arches v4.  We've run into an issue
with the install that the recent updates of the Dev Installation notes
haven't yet covered.  Off the Dev Installation notes under Getting Started
we can't get the setup db command to run.  We get a missing module error
for a module named guardian.  Here is the result of the command python
manage.py packages ‐o setup_db  or for the runserver command:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "manage.py", line 27, in <module>
    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)
  File
"C:\Projects\ENV\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", l
ine 367, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File
"C:\Projects\ENV\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", l
ine 341, in execute
    django.setup()
  File "C:\Projects\ENV\lib\site-packages\django\__init__.py", line 27, in
setup
    apps.populate(settings.INSTALLED_APPS)
  File "C:\Projects\ENV\lib\site-packages\django\apps\registry.py", line
85, in
populate
    app_config = AppConfig.create(entry)
  File "C:\Projects\ENV\lib\site-packages\django\apps\config.py", line 90,
in cr
eate
    module = import_module(entry)
  File "c:\python27\arches\Lib\importlib\__init__.py", line 37, in
import_module

    __import__(name)
ImportError: No module named guardian

Thanks,