Hi Joel, good question, and a good nudge for documentation completion. As
you noticed (and I'm sure many others have) there are still some remnants
of v3 docs in readthedocs, as well as partial documentation. I'll be
working on all of this through April, and hope to have documentation
completed by the end of this month. That said, there are still parts of the
platform that are not fully implemented yet, and documentation really can't
happen for those portions until they are done.

As for v3 to v4 migration, I would love to document this, but I don't think
anyone has tackled the particulars yet.  I'm hoping Dennis can speak a bit
more to what that workflow will look like.

Adam