Hi David -

Did you install your arches dependencies using ubuntu_xenial_setup.sh?  If
so, there's a bug (which I am about to fix shortly) preventing java from
getting installed.

In the meantime you might check if you have Java 8 installed:

$ java -version

If not, you can install it with the following:

$ sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jre-headless -y

Hope that helps -

Cyrus