We are trying to get in and create a resource model through the Arches
Designer in v4. However, I keep getting a programming error page when I
attempt to login past the landing page.  This has been consistently
happening even while updating Arches code over the past two weeks.

ProgrammingError at /graph/
relation "nodes" does not exist

Is this just something for which the coding isn't finished?  Or are there
additional install steps after the installation instructions, like
installing a default HIP, that need to be finished before the login will
work?

Thanks,

Scott
ASOR CHI