Dear Alexei and Adam,

Thank you.  Yes, we had used this same machine for the test build of Arches
v3 and so it has both Postgres 9.3 from that build and the new version of
Postgres 9.6 that I installed while doing the dependencies for Arches v4.
I changed the settings.py file under DATABASES default PORT to the port for
Postgres 9.6.  It was set by default to the one that we had used for 9.3
This may be an issue that people run into if they are migrating from v3 to
v4, and you might want to update the installation documentation to have
them note which port is used during the Postgres 9.6 install.

I've been able to move ahead with the additional steps up to the
import_business_data.  Which gives an error that the path needs to be an
absolute path.  This was something Joel ran into yesterday, and posted
about on the Cannot import sample dropdowns reference data for Arches v4
dev.  I'll move my error over to there to keep it all in the same place.

Thanks,

Scott
ASORCHI