I believe she would be using the repository, because I script I had written
up uses the repo installation, not pip. Whenever the script was last run,
that's the version of the repo that would be used in her installation.
Susan, have you tried rerunning the script between now and last week? I
think that could be the issue, because things are changing in the repo
everyday.

That script should probably be changed to a pip install, to avoid issues
like this. It was just developed in conjunction with the Liverpool workshop
at which time the github repo was the best method.

Adam