Hi,
Last week I had Arches up and running where I could log in and see the main
arches interface through the localhost. However, this week, I can no longer
run the Django server to launch arches. I am working on a local computer
with Windows 10 which I am using to build our graphs before it goes live on
a remote server. Any help would be much appreciated.

After activating the virtual environment and starting elastic search, when
I try to run the Django server I get the following error:

(ENV) C:\ArchesProjects\arches>python manage.py runserver

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "manage.py", line 22, in <module>

    from django.core.management import execute_from_command_line

  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py",
line 13, in <module>

    from django.core.management.base import (

  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line
17, in <module>

    from django.db.migrations.exceptions import MigrationSchemaMissing

  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\__init__.py",
line 2, in <module>

    from .operations import *  # NOQA

  File
"C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\operations\__init__.py",
line 1, in <module>

    from .fields import AddField, AlterField, RemoveField, RenameField

  File
"C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\db\migrations\operations\fields.py",
line 3, in <module>

    from django.db.models.fields import NOT_PROVIDED

  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\__init__.py", line
14, in <module>

    from django.db.models.fields.files import FileField, ImageField

  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\db\models\fields\files.py",
line 10, in <module>

    from django.core.files.storage import default_storage

  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\core\files\storage.py", line
13, in <module>

    from django.utils.crypto import get_random_string

  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\utils\crypto.py", line 8, in
<module>

    import hmac

  File "C:\Python27\Lib\hmac.py", line 8, in <module>

    from operator import _compare_digest as compare_digest

ImportError: cannot import name _compare_digest