Thanks Annabel and Vincent for your replies. So if I understand this
correctly, the v4 resource models have changes from v3 graphs, but I can
revert them back to the default v3 HIP graphs using the Arches Designer,
right? We have used only the default v3 HIP graphs and we tried not to
change them for the meantime, because to be honest, understanding those
graphs are quite a challenge. We would be in a better position to
re-evaluate and customize our graphs once we have successfully migrated
everything to v4, including all business data and images/files.

I've already imported the v4 resource models on my dev Arches 4
installation. Would you be able to point out to me what were the changes of
the resource models on version 4? And how do I make the change on Graph
Designer? I looked into Version 3 Appendix for the list of resource graphs
and nodes as my reference:
http://arches-hip.readthedocs.io/en/latest/appendix/

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks!