Hi all,

I'm trying to export resources from Arches version 3 into a CSV file that I
can manipulate for version 4 upload, as recommended by Adam
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/archesproject/rE9ipvxHso4/fQuB3tGRBgAJ>.
I'm looking into this documentation for v3
<http://arches-hip.readthedocs.io/en/latest/system-administration/#exporting-data>

which lets me configure resource export mappings via a JSON file. I
realized, however, that the output of this example is best for resources
that only have single entries per field. Many of our historic resources
have multiple data entries for several fields (e.g. resource description,
classification, components, important dates, measurements, condition
assessments, and lots more). And we are referring to thousands of historic
resources that have these info.

I tried using the example resource_export_mappings.json file and the
exported CSV file only populates the latest entry for a certain field.
Basically there's only one row per historic resource. We must be able to
export all multiple entries per data field. How do you configure that JSON
file to be able to populate all those fields in a CSV file?

Requesting for you to look into this matter as this is a very major
challenge for us to be able to export all business data from version 3 and
import them to version 4. We hope to finish this upgrade before the end of
May because we have an upcoming batch of volunteers to train next month.
Didn't realize how hard this whole migration process is.

Regards,

Joel