Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has experience with loading (parts of) the
Getty Art & Architecture Thesaurus into Arches:
http://www.getty.edu/research/tools/vocabularies/aat/

I would like to use parts of the thesaurus in Arches, e.g.
the Objects Facet concepts for the Heritage Resource
Type:
http://www.getty.edu/vow/AATHierarchy?find=&logic=AND&note=&subjectid=300264092
Or the Materials
concepts:
http://www.getty.edu/vow/AATHierarchy?find=&logic=AND&note=&subjectid=300212963

I am new to Sparql, and I am having trouble querying the AAT in a way
Arches can import it.
What I got thus far is:

PREFIX parentobject: <http://vocab.getty.edu/aat/300264550>

PREFIX arches: <http://www.archesproject.org/>
PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
PREFIX dcterms: <http://purl.org/dc/terms/>
CONSTRUCT {

    ?concept rdf:type skos:Concept ;
        skos:prefLabel ?prefLabel ;
        skos:altLabel ?altLabel ;
 gvp:narrower ?gvpNarrower ;
        gvp:broader ?gvpBroader ;
        skos:scopeNote ?scopeNote .

}
WHERE {
    ?concept gvp:broaderExtended parentobject: ;
 skos:inScheme aat: .
    ?concept skos:prefLabel ?prefLabel .
        OPTIONAL { ?concept skos:altLabel ?altLabel . }
 OPTIONAL { ?concept gvp:narrower ?gvpNarrower . }
        OPTIONAL { ?concept gvp:broader ?gvpBroader . }
        OPTIONAL { ?concept skos:scopeNote [rdf:value ?scopeNote] . }
}

But this seems to return a lot of duplicate rows...

Hopefully somebody can help me getting this query right.

Thanks!
Vincent