I'm running through setting up Arches 4.0.1 on Ubuntu 16.04 on my MacBook
under Vagrant, before setting up a server on AWS. I think I've got Arches
and its pre-requisite packages installed correctly and I wanted to install
the disco_data package as test data to verify that my Arches installation
is correct. However, the load_data.sh script starts producing error
messages just after the database migrations and more errors occur later.
The first error claims that the "is_required" column doesn't exist in the
nodes table, although connecting later via psql, I can see that the column
is present. I've made several attempts to get disco_data installed but all
with the same results, so I don't know where to look next to fix this.

Are there any standard test procedures to verify that Arches is correctly
installed, other than using disco_data?

The result of running the load_data.sh script is
at https://gist.github.com/daosborne/21997d901cd872fc5e3126c1197e5c9b, if
anyone can suggest where the cause of my problem may lie.

Thanks,
David