Hi Vincent. Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed answer. It's
much appreciated.

Regarding the display of 3D models, I am familiar with 3D-HOP and have been
using it for to display all our 3D models for a while now. Heva  look at
our website when you can:
http://www.zamaniproject.org/index.php/3d-model-viewer.html

Thanks a lot for the ideas regarding the documentation of the laser scans.
It's also good to know that we can import our Dublin Core metadata in
Arches. This will help a lot.

I will use Arches  V4, definitely. I will start by understanding and
creating the resource file model, as you suggest. thanks!

Thanks again for your answers and will keep in touch.
regards
Roshan