Hi Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

I think the point that I am making is that I used to be able to install
Arches and create a project by running the ubuntu_xenial_setup.sh
<https://github.com/archesproject/arches/blob/master/arches/install/ubuntu_xenial_setup.sh>

depencancy script and then following the instructions
on https://arches4.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation/. I can no longer
do this on a new system since the dependancy script was changed 2 days ago,
becuase it installs yarn rather than bower.

As per your advice, I ran 'npm install -g bower', which gets me a little
further, but running arches-project create my_project now results in the
following error: ENOGIT git is not installed or not in the PATH.