Thanks for including that additional information about AFRH IRIS, Sara.
Marc, we worked on the team that developed AFRH IRIS, and I now use it on a
daily basis for management purposes for the federal agency that manages the
historic campus. We use it as a tool for managing ongoing compliance with
local and federal regulations for individual capital improvement and
planning projects on the campus, as well as the central repository for all
project-related documents. If you want more information about how we
designed or use the management capabilities, let me know. I can also give
you an idea of how we use some of the base functionalities from a
management perspective, such as using the location filter to search for
known historic resources within project areas, etc.
You can email me at:

Carrie Barton

On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:36:41 PM UTC-5, Marc Hernandez wrote:
> I'd like to know about your expierence using Arches to manage heritage
> (and not only describing and visializing it). What can be done in that
> "managing" sense? In othwr words, how do heritage experts use Arches  to
> manage heritge besides docummenting and visualizing buildings? Monotoring?
> Linking files and interventions? Any examples of managing uses out there?
> Thank you very much!
> Marc Hernandez
> Barcelona

-- To post, send email to To unsubscribe, send
email to For more information,
"Arches Project" group.
For more options, visit