Dear Adam

Thank you for your timely response.

I  have used  pip install arches --no-binary :all:

and the second screen i tried to Run the development server with my
ElasticSearch
installed successfully and its running.
i did the "pip list" to check the installed packages in python but fields
is installed,
i uninstalled it and installed it again but still giving me the same error
(import error, no module named field), tried troubleshooting for a week but
not getting any solution.

Looking forward to your response and assistance.

Regards
Amelia/Erastus