Hello,

Thank you for connecting here on the Arches Forum and thanks to everyone
who has responded to the install questions so far.   I understand you may
be looking into the Arches demo site and public implementations suggested
by Adam Cox.  As others have mentioned, that’s a great place to start.

Regarding installation of Arches, generally, it does require a certain
level of technical skills and experience.  If you find that your good
efforts don’t result in a successful install, I recommend working with an
IT service provider familiar with setting up an enterprise level system
like Arches.  In addition to the install, you may also need support with
basic configuration and customization depending on your intended use.

Also, it would be very helpful for us, if you introduced yourself and told
us more about your project. One of our community members started a
signing-in post and you can find it here:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/archesproject/K8LGizXh1a0/TAIyXMYmwgUJ

If possible, I may be able to connect you to someone who has undergone an
implementation similar to the one you are considering and that can be very
helpful in your assessment process.

Thanks for your interest in Arches and I look forward to hearing more about
your project!

Alina

Arches Project Team

The Getty Conservation Institute