Thanks Martha for mentioning that!  We should make sure to add that bit of
information to our documentation.

Director of Web Development - Farallon Geographics, Inc. - 971.227.3173

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/archesproject/CA%2BZLqy8WjYiFA9rv1Xy23XiPY%3D%3DpS7cxAeCpm41eiyUG7C2upw%40mail.gmail.com.